- Who should use Xpatulator.com®?
- Where do I start?
- What is Premium content and How do I get it?
- What information can I get / What can I use Xpatulator.com® for?
- What exactly is Cost of living (COL)?
- What is hardship?
- Who uses Xpatulator.com®?
- How can I get a free report?
- Having problems Logging in?
- What are the 13 Different Cost of Living Baskets?
- What do each of the 13 different cost of living basket consist of?
- Is tax part of the calculators?
- How do you take into account varying tax rates between different cities?
- What role does the exchange rate play?
- How do I run the Salary Purchasing Power Parity calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the Cost of Living Allowance calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the Cost of Living Index calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the International Assignment Management calculator to get a report?
- Why is the cost of living index (COLI) different in every location?
- How do the Xpatulator.com® calculators work?
- If I add up the cost of living differences for each basket group, it does not add up to the overall cost of living difference. Why is that?
- Does the Cost of Living Allowance analysis take into account differing levels of compensation ex-pats will receive?
- How do you determine how much salary will be exposed to the cost of living difference (i.e., the amount of spendable salary)?
- Can I rerun my report without paying again?
- Can I change the criteria I selected for my report after running it?
- Can I save my report?
- How can I have the report sent to my email address?
- I keep getting the same error message: Authorization Failed
- Where do we get our information from?
- How often is the information updated?
- What is the methodology used for the cost of living index data?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I purchase a report?
- What do I do if I have a 2Checkout problem?
DATA COLLECTION AND METHODOLOGY