- How are different tax rates between countries taken into account in the Xpatulator Report Calculators?
- How do I run the Hypothetical International Tax Report Calculator?
- Is tax part of the Xpatulator Report Calculators?
- What is hypothetical tax?
- What is International Hypothetical Tax?
- Does the Cost of Living Allowance analysis take into account differing levels of compensation ex-pats will receive?
- What are the 13 Different Xpatulator Cost of Living Baskets?
- What do each of the 13 different Xpatulator cost of living basket consist of?
- What is Cost of living (COL)?
- What role does the exchange rate play in the cost of living?
- Why is the cost of living index (COLI) different in every location?
- How often is the Xpatulator information updated?
- What is hardship / quality of living?
- What is the Xpatulator methodology used for the cost of living index data?
- Where does Xpatulator get the information from?
- Can I change the criteria I selected for my Xpatulator report after running it?
- Can I rerun my Xpatulator report without paying again?
- Can I save my Xpatulator report?
- How can I send an Xpatulator report to my email address?
- How do I create / run an Xpatulator report using the report calculators?
- How do the Xpatulator report calculators work?
- How much salary is exposed to the cost of living difference (i.e. what amount of spendable salary is impacted by cost of living)?
- Why does the cost of living differences for each basket group not add up to the overall cost of living difference?
- How can I get a free Xpatulator report?
- How do I subscribe to Xpatulator locations?
- What do I do if I have a 2Checkout problem?
- What does Authorization Failed mean?
- What is Xpatulator premium content and how do I get it?
- Having problems Logging in to Xpatulator?
- What information can I get from Xpatulator / What can I use Xpatulator.com for?
- Where do I start to get Xpatulator Reports?
- Who should use Xpatulator.com?
- Who uses Xpatulator.com?
- How do I run the Xpatulator Cost of Living Allowance Report Calculator?
- What is a Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)?
- How do I run the Xpatulator Cost of Living Index Report Calculator?
- What is a Cost Of Living Index (COLI)?
- How do I run the International Assignment Management Report Calculator?
- What is an international assignment?
- What is International Assignment Management?
- How do I run the Salary Purchasing Power Parity (SPPP) Report Calculator?
- What is Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)?
Cost of Living
Data Collection and Methodology
Subscription and Pricing
Login / Registration
Cost of Living Allowance
Cost Of Living Index
Salary Purchasing Power Parity
Where does Xpatulator get the information from?
Xpatulator continually collects prices for the same items, world wide, both directly and through publically available data, based on Expat spending norms, in or closest to the location, and converts them to $USD in order to compare the cost of 13 different baskets in 780 global locations.
Central Statistics Organization Afghanistan
CIA World Factbook
Department of Statistics, Malaysia
Department of Statistics of The Bahamas
El Instituto Nacional de Estadística
International Civil Service Commission
International Labour Organization
IMF Data and Statistics
International Energy Agency
Kingdom of Bahrain Central Informatics Organisation
National Institute of Statistics and Censuses (INDEC)
National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
National Statistics Service of the Republic of Armenia
OECD Statistics Porta
Office for National Statistics
Statistical Institute of Belize
Statistics New Zealand
Statistics South Africa
The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan
The World Bank Data
The World Bank Data & Research
UK National Statistics