- Who should use Xpatulator.com®?
- Where do I start?
- What is Premium content and How do I get it?
- What information can I get / What can I use Xpatulator.com® for?
- What exactly is Cost of living (COL)?
- What is hardship?
- Who uses Xpatulator.com®?
- How can I get a free report?
- Having problems Logging in?
- What are the 13 Different Cost of Living Baskets?
- What do each of the 13 different cost of living basket consist of?
- Is tax part of the calculators?
- How do you take into account varying tax rates between different cities?
- What role does the exchange rate play?
- How do I run the Salary Purchasing Power Parity calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the Cost of Living Allowance calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the Cost of Living Index calculator to get a report?
- How do I run the International Assignment Management calculator to get a report?
- Why is the cost of living index (COLI) different in every location?
- How do the Xpatulator.com® calculators work?
- If I add up the cost of living differences for each basket group, it does not add up to the overall cost of living difference. Why is that?
- Does the Cost of Living Allowance analysis take into account differing levels of compensation ex-pats will receive?
- How do you determine how much salary will be exposed to the cost of living difference (i.e., the amount of spendable salary)?
- Can I rerun my report without paying again?
- Can I change the criteria I selected for my report after running it?
- Can I save my report?
- How can I have the report sent to my email address?
- I keep getting the same error message: Authorization Failed
- Where do we get our information from?
- How often is the information updated?
- What is the methodology used for the cost of living index data?
- How do I subscribe?
- How do I purchase a report?
- What do I do if I have a 2Checkout problem?
DATA COLLECTION AND METHODOLOGY
What do I do if I have a 2Checkout problem?
For credit card approval and 2checkout problems, check that the following is working:
1) The most common problem is a difference between the address your credit card company has stored and the address you have in Xpatulator. If this is the issue follow the below steps.
- Check that the credit card address you have on record with Xpatulator is exactly the same as the address your credit card company has on record.
- You can check this against the address on your most recent credit card billing statement.
- To change your credit card address, login using your email address and password, click on the "Account Details" menu, select the “Account Details” options, you will see "Credit Card Details" below "Invoice Address Details", now capture the same address as per your credit card billing statement here.
2) If the problem continues please contact us on Help@Xpatulator.com and we will take this up with 2Checkout directly.