Cost Of Living Index (COLI)
Cost of Living Index (COLI) Report Calculator: Download Demo COLI Report
What is a Cost Of Living Index (COLI)?
A Cost of Living Index (COLI) is a numerical way of comparing cost of living, either over time, or by comparing the cost of living in different geographical locations.
What is the Cost of Living Index (COLI) Report Calculator?
The Cost of Living Index (COLI) Report Calculator calculates cost of living indexes for all of the host locations you select using the home location you specify as the base location. You can choose any combination of the 13 cost of living baskets. This is recommended for the calculation of three or more cost of living indexes using your choice of base city / country.
How do you run a Cost of Living Index (COLI) Report?
- 1) Login using your username and password.
- 2) Check that you have subscribed to 2 or more locations.
- 3) Select Report Calculators from the menu.
- 4) Choose the Cost of Living Index Report Calculator.
- The calculator will prompt you for the following inputs:
- 5) Reference Information: Give your report a reference and the name of the individual for whom you are running the report. This will help you identify your reports for future reference.
- 6) Home Location: Select the location that will be the home location, from your subscribed locations. All host locations selected will be compared to the home location. The home location index will be 100. Host locations that are more expensive than the home location will have an index above 100. Host locations that are cheaper than the home location will have an index below 100.
- 7) Host Locations: Select all host locations that you require a cost of living index for, from your subscribed locations.
- 8) Select: which of the 13 cost of living index baskets you require to be included in the calculated cost of living index.
- 9) Run Report: When you are sure that all your selection criteria are correct, click on run report. Reports can be re-run for the period that you have purchased your subscription for.
- 10) Your report will be created immediately and will look like this Demo COLI Report
To get started:
Register, then login using your email address and password, and subscribe to your locations online. Please note that credit card verification time is usually a few minutes, but can take a few hours. Once your locations have loaded you can run the premium content calculators and receive your reports online within minutes.
If you have not registered yet: Register Now.