Cost of Living Index Calculator (COLI) : Download Demo COLI Report
The COLI report calculates cost of living indexes for the host locations you select using the home location you specify. You can choose from any one of the 13 baskets or you can choose the overall cost of living index. Each new COLI report uses 1 credit ($99) allowing you to choose 1 home location and all available host locations. Recommended for the calculation of 3 or more host location cost of living indexes using your choice of home base city. Typically used by multinational organizations with operations in several international locations for use in managing international assignments.
1 credit costs $99. Register, then login using your email address and password, and buy your credits online. Please note that credit card verification time is usually a few minutes, but can take a few hours. Once you have your credits you can run the premium content calculators and receive your reports online within minutes.
To get started Register Now.
How do I run a Cost of Living Index Calculator (COLI) Report?
1) Login using your username and password
2) Check that you have sufficient credit(s)
3) Select "Calculators" from the left hand menu
4) Choose the Cost of Living Index Calculator (COLI): The COLI report calculates cost of living indexes for the locations you select using the home location you specify. You can select between 1 and all host locations. You can choose from any one of the 13 baskets or you can choose the overall cost of living index for each location. Each new COLI report uses 1 credit ($99) allowing you to choose a home location and between 1 and 780 available host locations. Each report uses 1 credit.
The calculator (Report Wizard) will prompt you for the following inputs:
5) Reference Information: Give your report a reference. This will help you identify your reports for future reference.
6) Home Location: Select the location that will be the home location. All host locations will be compared to the home location. The home location index will be 100. Host locations that are more expensive than the home location will have an index above 100. Host locations that are cheaper than the home location will have an index below 100.
7) Host Locations: Select all host locations that you require a cost of living index for.
8) Select which cost of living index basket you require. The Overall Cost of Living Index covers all 13 Cost of Living Baskets.
9) Run Report: When you are sure that all your selection criteria are correct, click on run report. At this point the calculator will use 1 credit ($99).
Your report will be created immediately and will look like this Download Demo COLI Report